Are you a college graduate looking for hands on working experience in a fun & fast-paced sports environment? Are you a proactive, enthusiastic and hardworking entry level professional looking to get your foot in the door? Need more excitement out of your typical 9-5 or supplemental income? Then the Richmond Roughriders would love to hear from you!
With a passion for people and the ability to provide unique and interactive brand experiences for consumers and clients alike, the Richmond Roughriders are looking for an entry level brand ambassador to join their team and assist them with the day to day execution of marketing & promotional activities taking place on Game Days and special events.
What makes this position different from other brand ambassador positions? Unique to the sports industry, we cross train our entry level brand ambassadors in event marketing and event planning to increase the likelihood of management opportunities in the future!
Brand Ambassador Position Requirements:
- MUST be 18 years old to apply.
- Outstanding communication
- Time management & organization skills
- The ability to work some nights and weekends
- Access to a vehicle to travel to on-site marketing events & locations daily
- A college degree, in college and or experience in sales, marketing, advertising, promotions, event or retail related field (internship experience will be considered).
- Benefits Include: Complimentary Tickets for the 2017 Season
Qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an in-person interview.